Start generating energy quickly with SCHNELL CHP units. The simplest approach: a container solution.
Your container comes with a finished, pre-installed CHP unit and everything that goes with it: genset, heat exchanger, ventilation and a control cabinet for operating and monitoring all the functions. Depending on the power class, the container may also contain a gas conditioning module and heating distributor.
- Complete CHP unit
- Up and running quickly: installed in approx. ½ day
- Super silent version with extra sound dampening
- Various container lengths
The duo SCHNELL pack places two gensets in one container. As a result, it offers a high output, small footprint, flexible operation and shared connections and components. The duo SCHNELL pack is the ideal choice for customers interested in flexibly providing reserve power.
- Can be combined with all gensets
- Highly flexible, capacity range 25 % – 100 %
We can provide a customized installation for the painless integration and rapid commissioning of your SCHNELL CHP unit – from compact modules to special sound-insulated solutions.
Need a quiet system? With a sound-attenuating precast concrete enclosure, you can install your CHP unit in noise-sensitive locations, including near residential areas.
- Includes electrical installation
- Comes with peripherals: exhaust routing, ventilation and mixture cooler
Thanks to their modular design, our CHP modules can be adapted to fit any engine room. Put our know-how to work for you: Let us design your plant.
- Custom design and installation
- Adapts to any room configuration
- Noise control with acoustic enclosure
- Various noise control requirements
- As a compact module or separated into components